Ayb Hybrid Education is an internationally competitive comprehensive education model based on the Araratian Baccalaureate (AB) program. The program is intended for the 10th graders of public schools (as well as colleges and vocational schools) of the Republic of Armenia and the Republic of Artsakh. In the first round of the project 66 participants from all over Armenia and Artsakh were involved.
Learn more about the benefits of hybrid learning with our project leads, students- with experience of their project development- and leading specialists. For the talk series click on the image.
Ayb Hybrid Education will be the key to success, with which students can open the doors of the best universities and work for the best employers. The program consists of the following components:
- Implementation of a practical or research project in the field of natural sciences and mathematics by teams;
- Course on one of these subjects: mathematics, physics, chemistry, ICT (by student's choice), with the possibility of taking an internationally recognized exam;
- Course on Creative Thinking, Project Management and Research Skills;
- Lectures and meetings with prominent speakers;
- Course on Identity and Values;
- Career orientation meetings and visits;
- Community gatherings and discussions.
Ayb Hybrid Education is a project-based education, which is considered to be one of the best educational models in the world. This education will not replace the school curriculum; it will complement it.
One of the goals of the program is to help students with career orientation.
Classes are designed in a way that they do not coincide with public school hours. Student’s workload is 10 hours per week.